lundi 23 juin 2014

Purchasing a business vs opening a business

I know there are advantages for each of these, but which ones would you guys prefer if you had the capital for either one?

I am at the point in my life where I am looking to invest into a business with my father, but we are undecided in which business we will purchase or open.

A couple question that you guys can hopefully provide some input on



1) What are some businesses that provide a good ROI and profit margins? (We were considering either a coffee shop, liquor store, or a convenient store).

2) Has anyone had experience with liquor stores, convenient stores, or coffee shops before? If so, please share your input.



I realize this is a very vague thread, but any input is really appreciated, thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire