mercredi 18 juin 2014

Tired of paying for marketing that doesn't work

Hello all,

I own a firearms training school and range. I offer pistol and CCW training as well as long range rifle training on one of the few 500+ yard rifle ranges near Denver. Also shotgun training with automatic throwers. Mine is one of the only schools in the area that offers all this training in one private facility in CO. Because I offer these different types of shooting in one private range I've started doing private parties like corporate parties and bachelor parties with people coming out and shooting pistols, long range rifles, shotguns and carbines, an AR-15, all guns and ammo provided and all with basic instruction and with an instructor watching.



What I think I've done right,



I have a website which gets good feedback but I'd appreciate an honest opinion. Its my first attempt at a ws but it is ongoing. Fixed Sight Pistol Training | Centennial, CO 80015

I have 20 to 30 5 star reviews. I've never received anything but 5 star reviews.

I've paid thousands for SEO and I have okay front page results but I still only get 10 to 20 hits a day and right now 2 or 3 people who follow up for training a week.

I have listings on yelp, manta etc, etc.



What may be hurting me but I don't know how to help it.

I don't have a store front.

Looking back I should have picked a name that was more descriptive of what I do and where I am. I don't know if it's worth doing a DBA or changing the name at this point. Would I loose the search engine standings I have?



Many local gun stores have their own CCW classes so they aren't too excited about advertising for me, even for the stuff they don't do like long range rifle training or shotgun training.



I have asked a few specific questions but I am looking more for a broad view of the problem by people who understand more about internet marketing. I am going to have to do more myself, I can't afford to pay these SEO companies anymore.



Thank you very much for any help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire