mardi 17 juin 2014

New business website feedback and advice.

Hi all,



I'm new here so I hope this "starting your business" page is ok to post this topic. I've been in business as an event coordinator for 9 years now and I'm starting a new social and networking club for women only. The club goals are to help and inspire women to achieve and maintain success in their personal and professional lives, all while keeping their individual priorities in check. (obviously everyone holds their own set of those priorities if it's faith, family, career, health, giving back and charity, friendships, etc.) Out overall goal is to provide new friendships, learning opportunities, networking and social and community events. I'm looking for unbiased opinions on feedback for my website and overall web presence.



Priorities Club



I'd love any feedback on the website, any changes you think should be made, or just any advice you have for a new club. Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire