dimanche 15 juin 2014

Hi everyone.

I am new here and new to starting a business. A little about myself, I have worked for the State for the past 12 years and have 6 years left until I can collect a pension. I was wanting something I can do and enjoy once I do retire to add to my pension income but I could work for myself and not punch a clock. I enjoy mowing and yard work (weird hu!) So with a small trailer and a Lowes mower $2000 total I gave it a shot. Wasnt long before I had made enough to buy a decent used truck and new trailer with cash. I did buy a commercial mower on credit but at 0%. (Cant beat that). Fast forward to today...my second year and it looks like I could actually pay myself something if i decided and end in the black for this year. (Overall in the hole still for the 2 year total. Est -$3500 overall) I have 3/4 day weekends and use 2 of them to run my business using the other days as back up incase of bad weather. Im getting to the point now where I have to turn work down orfigure out a way to expand. This brings me here to this forum. Actually I would have been here a long time ago if I had found it. My name is Todd and thanks for having me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire