mercredi 25 février 2015

Getting My Product to a Trade Show

Hi There All,



I think I am small peanuts compared to most of you, but perhaps someone has been in my shoes. I have ONE product that is currently being manufactured in China (manufacturing will start up again after the Chinese New Year). I am planning on selling via Amazon's FBA but would love to get my product into the hands of one or more independent retailers. My product is a holiday novelty item (like a dancing Santa Clause).



I would not think that having a booth at a holiday trade show would be cost effective with just ONE item (with no variations). Does anyone know about having your product represented by another trade show presenter? I'm also not certain if a serious holiday trade show would be the optimal trade show for me or if there are other trade shows that are more appropriate for silly holiday novelty products.



Would love any advice!



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire