vendredi 27 février 2015

Is it worth it.

Hello everyone!



I am currently living in southern California. My husband is in the military and I have taken it upon myself to start a house cleaning business. I have been doing it on and off for a few years. At our current base I have about 10 full time clients that do monthly, bi-monthly and as needed cleans. I am at the point where I don't have time for any more clients, but I am being contacted by people needing me. So far I am making anywhere from $900-$1100 per month. I have decided to train someone to work with me. I will do the initial consults and schedule the cleans for her. I will also pick up all payments, take my cut and pay her at the end of each week. My question is, is it worth it to form an LLC or Inc.? I don't know anything about the paperwork part of forming the business, taxes and such. Any information you could provide is greatly appreciated!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire