vendredi 27 février 2015

POS Systems

Do any of my physical store peoples have any recommendations for POS systems and/or credit card processors?

I really like the look and feel of the tablet systems, but I have an allergy to apple products, and too many systems are unclear about whether they're Android compatible, which makes me nervous about the completeness of that offering, even if it does exist.

Leaf is looking tempting, but it sounds like I'd have to pay for their system and a separate card processor each month. I feel like I've seen systems where that was bundled? I might be wrong, though. I can't seem to find the first site I found with the comparisons anymore, and I'm pretty sure it was a prettied-up advertisement anyway.

As always, any help and opinions would be appreciated!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire