mercredi 29 novembre 2017

[1.3.1] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [8.0][26/11/2017][Soyuz!]

If you're OK , I can make a fork on GH, then you can add an "Extras" folder where I can add them. So people doesn't have to comb this thread finding my posts, it work OK so with BDB so far!

Let me know by PM if you have any problems, I'm a lazy **s but may I can make a readme

The right way is to download this and the PSD file fron GH, then save them as DDS using that tool (DXT5 and flipped). You can edit the DDS files but they won't look very good[1.3.1] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [8.0][26/11/2017][Soyuz!]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire