mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Add-on Request: a Mod to Restrict Module functions to a selected part

Is this possible? I have so many mods with functions I really enjoy, but many are so powerful that I feel like it'd make more sense if they were deeper behind the research wall, tied to a specific part.

To be clear, I'm asking for something that would add an option like KerbalEngineer has, to restrict a modules functionality contingent on whether or not your ship contains a given part, any given part set by the user of said mod.

So it'd look like

Bind Module X

to

Part Y

How's that sound?

I know I'm free to just not use them until a chosen time, but it just doesn't feel as good and it breaks my immersion. Also, if someone could create this, other mod creators could use it too.Add-on Request: a Mod to Restrict Module functions to a selected part

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire