mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Startup problems....how to proceed

Ive got so many small problems (nearly all related to governmental regulation). I want to jump off a cliff.

My list of problems and inconveniences

Biz license- town wants to know where you will do business and where you will park your commercial vehicles (commercial vehicles cannot be parked at home- code enforcers will get you..hoa will get you) I haven't determined where yet, so I cant get a business license?

County- 10k fee, nonrefundable (doable, but ouch that hurts)
- Must have a two vehicle fleet at minimum (one vehicle costs over 30k to buy and convert. Ouch this hurts worse)
*I was considering having my personal vehicle be "a part of my fleet'' so I can meet their bogus requirement (for additional problem, see bold above and below)
- Specific signage and lettering requirements on vehicles, must have company name, phone number, license and vehicle number with 4 inch lettering
- Must take pictures of vehicles with above requirements as proof
- Chauffeur license - Must name company you will work for....My company hasn't started yet.


So I need to have two vehicles in my fleet. Two possible solutions: 1) buy two vehicles (an enormous expense). 2) I was thinking about having my personal sedan as a fleet vehicle. This creates a new problem as the bolded text shows - I MUST have commercial decals, and I must not park commercial vehicles at home.

I was thinking about using a magnetic decal for the business info. I can place the decal on my car for the picture and apply it when necessary (IE: Never). Of course I will have to still insure this vehicle as a commercial vehicle for hire, which will cost me more money (not as much as buying a second handicapped van however)

Does anyone have any experience/advice/insight dealing with endless regulations?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire