mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Planes / Spaceplanes unflyable!

@GoSlash27, I have tried setting control surfaces to only one function, but was trying to be more realistic. How in the world do real aircraft fly if they are that sensitive?

@Zeiss Ikon, I understand. I have not hundreds, but dozens of hours flying RC, and I have 200 hours in a military F-16 simulator (worked for Singer-Link in the day) and about 10 hours in Cessnas, 2 in a C-130, 6 in T-37....etc Never had so many problems. I have literally thousands of hours flying various PC based sims.

I tried using joysticks. I have four of them, but apparently, the drivers for all four of them don't work on Win7, only WinXP. Also, not sure if the 15 pin adapter to USB for one, works with the others, 3 of them are 15 pin only. Hate to buy another, my favorite was expensive, 15 years ago. I am to the point where I need a shuttle so will keep at it.Planes / Spaceplanes unflyable!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire