mercredi 29 novembre 2017

[WIP][1.3.1] SSTULabs - Low Part Count Solutions (Orbiters, Landers, Lifters) - Dev Thread [10-09-17]

@vossiewulf Is that a ST-HUB-DOS or a mount with individual docking port around it?

I had a bug like that long long time ago, before I started to play with SSTU. Just like your current station, mine had allot of part. Long story short, I decoupled a ship and from a Mun ground station and took off, as I went up my ship started to slow down, like if something was pulling it back. I looked behind my ship and few km away there were a big chunk of my ground station flying toward me! Lost the ship and the base.

More part you have, more chance Cthulhu Kraken will notice you. Which is why I fell in love with SSTU: it provide a Low Part Count Solutions that reduce the lag and the risk of bug like this.[WIP][1.3.1] SSTULabs - Low Part Count Solutions (Orbiters, Landers, Lifters) - Dev Thread [10-09-17]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire