lundi 16 février 2015

Your Business' Values

As an exercise to help my new subcontractors understand how I run my business, they asked me to write down the values I use to run my business.



So I came up with this:



What

We’re here to help the customer make a lot of money.

Focus primarily on projects that affect top-line and bottom-line. Everything else makes us easily replaceable.



How

Amaze the customer; sometimes it’s as simple as delivering on time.

Support always comes first. Repeat customers keep the lights on during slow times and customers who are panicking are looking for us to save the day.

Understand customer’s motivations and support them. The customer needs to be seen as being a genius for hiring us.

Identify risks and communicate those up-front. No surprises!

Every time you deliver an invoice, also deliver something tangible that the customer wants.

Never bill to fix your mistakes, but don’t be shy about billing the customer for everything else.

Be sensitive to customer politics but NEVER get involved in it.



Have you thought about your business' values? What are they?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire