mercredi 15 mars 2017

Bad customer service example

So I go to the supermarket deli counter yesterday.

They told me they were closing and couldn't serve me anything unless it was prepackaged.

I asked the guy "What time does the deli close?"
He says: "8 p.m., unless we're short staffed, then it closes at 7 p.m."
I say, "So there's no real schedule?"
He says, "Yes, we close at 8. But we're shutting it down at 7 today because there's only 2 of us"

I say, "but it's only 6:30. That math still doesn't add up".

Every time I've ever gone there, there's ALWAYS only 2 people working. No matter how busy it is, there's rarely more than 2 people behind the counter.

He could have just said, "Yeah, we just close it whenever the hell we want", AND THAT would have made more sense to me.

Totally ridiculous.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire