mardi 21 mars 2017

Need business legal advise

I recently paid a company for some digital printing work on shirts, and the last minute when they knew they couldn't deliver on the date- they started backtracking and playing games. The sales guy I was working was side tracked and his director contacted me. He started haggling on the price first, then offered lower quality shirts instead of the ones I ordered because apparently now the company was taking a huge loss, then stated he was outsourcing the job(even though it is a large company and they said they do it all on site).. at the end changed the delivery date to couple days after the originally promised date -knowing fully well that the shirts were for a specific event and having the shirts after that was useless. He also retracted the free delivery and wanted me to come pick it up and, additionally sign documents waiving my right to return/refund. He had this -"take it or leave it attitude". When I did not cancel and insisted they fulfil what we agreed upon, he decided to cancel the agreement and sent me my cancellation of payment. Then, he blamed me for not working with him by not accepting the shirts on a later date- that made absolutely no sense as these shirts were ordered for a specific event. I had been working with this company on this order for three months- there were many red flags along the way, but I was always promised the end product would be per my requirements. Now, I am at a loss. I had a very good client of mine that was depending on me, I am a small business owner so this was a huge contract for me- not to mention my reputation and client relationship is at stake. This is last minute so I can't do anything or go to anyone else. What legal rights do I have here? I feel so frustrated and stressed. Thank you for your time.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire