vendredi 10 mars 2017

eCommerce/Working From Home Ideas?

Hi,

I've been an industrial painter for years, but I'm wanting to do something different for work. I have a good desktop computer, a laptop, and $2000-4000 as an initial investment. I have enough money to survive for two months without lifting a finger, so I can say I have two months of free time, 16 hours a day.

I have no real experience in business, but I have the money, I have the time, and I'm willing to learn. Now all I need is the direction. I met someone who briefly talked about doing advertising offers on Facebook for other companies and getting paid for people giving their e-mail address, but I don't remember the websites he was talking about. That seemed like a good lead, so I'm just waiting to hear back from him. I considered trading stocks and Forex, but I want to do something a little less risky.

Could anyone maybe point me in a good direction?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire