vendredi 31 mars 2017

Business Opportunity - is it profitable and in demand?

I recently came across a business opportunity and think it may be a good option to bring in some extra income for my family.
The business is lawn greetings (those signs, ie storks, cupcakes, that are placed on lawns to announce births, birthdays, events, etc). The initial investment is roughly $3500 from what I can gather. I like the idea but others in my family are a bit nervous because there are no businesses like that in my area - so they have never seen lawn greetings anywhere around here and assume it will be unsuccessful.

My question - do you believe this is a profitable venture and have you seen these greetings in your area? And if anyone out there has/had a lawn greeting business can you share your experiences? TIA!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire