mardi 14 mars 2017

Investigating possible fraud in online orders

My platform has a nice risk analysis on orders that are placed in my store. Today for the first time it flagged one as being a risk. It got flagged because it used a Japan-issued credit card but shipped to Indonesia. This was an easy one, I just emailed them to apologize saying that I can't ship to Indonesia at this time and issued a full refund. But... what happens if the next one is in the USA... I can call or email the customer, but what do I ask? My site is configured so that they have to enter the name, card number and ccv and billing address. If all of that is correct, how do I inquire to make sure the card wasn't stolen, without possibly insulting a legitimate customer?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire