lundi 27 mars 2017

Is a Musang King gelato bar (90 ml) costing SGD10 too expensive?

Dear forumers,

I'm sincerely seeking for some sound advice here and perhaps establish some business connection in singapore along the way.

I'm looking to export a unique type of fruit gelato to singapore and plan to sell it at SGD10 per stick / cup of 90 - 100 ml. Assuming I use the best ingredients and the taste is actually exquisite, and also I've got the packaging sorted out and all the necessary certifications and licenses, would it feel too expensive at that price point?

Apart from that, i'm planning to sell SGD7.50 per stick / cup (90 - 100 ml) for my D24 durian and cempedak gelato. Is the price point acceptable?

There's a unique positioning and durian flesh is quite limited due to demand from China, Taiwan, HK and even Singapore itself.

Appreciate any advice forthcoming from the forumers. Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire