mercredi 29 mars 2017

How can I use Facebook to grow business?

I own a professional small business and to date, I have relied on word of mouth referrals. After someone suggested I use Facebook as a tool to reach new people, I started to make 1-2 posts per week and asked my current clients to like my page. My posting and asking for likes started in December and so far I have about 75 page likes and all are family/friends/clients.

Recently I was told i should buy Facebook ads as a way to get more people clicking on my page and possibly liking it. Another person suggested I find local community Facebook pages or local business pages with large Facebook groups and making a post to reference those people, hoping they repost my message and I gain likes through that process.

As may be evident, I have a very limited knowledge of how to utilize Facebook to my advantage. Would anyone here be willing to help direct me as to what may be the best course of action to grow my business. Ultimately I need people walking through the door, I'm using Facebook as a tool for people to find me or my website but I don't sell anything on either page, so physical phone calls or bodies through the door is the ultimate longterm goal. If it helps, I live in a moderately sized city, my reach is somewhere between 75,000 and 125,000 people within a short drive of my building.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire