mardi 28 novembre 2017

[1.2] [2016-10-28] Haystack Continued (v0.5.2.1)

The mod is old enough that it probably still uses the ongui UI stuff, which isn't great for performance to begin with. The first time I had the clock go yellow every time I opened Haystack, just to have it go back green as soon as I closed the window, I decided that if I ever get around to doing KSP modding, a Haystack/Targetron-inspired mod would be one of the first three that I do, written to be more efficient. Of course, it will be a learning experience for me, so if and when it happens, there's no guarantee that it'll be as efficient as I want it to be. :-)[1.2] [2016-10-28] Haystack Continued (v0.5.2.1)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire