mardi 28 novembre 2017

[1.3.1] Cloaking Device (v0.11a Oct 14, 2017)

@DoctorDavinci I had taken a brief look at that some time ago (1.1.3 time frame?) but I didn't see an immediately obvious way to do it - not that there wasn't one. If you're comfortable with writing plugins you're welcome to use my code as a base to create a alternate to this and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have (actually there's not much to the code). If you do I would ask that you name it something distinct from this one so people don't confuse them. If not I'm afraid I haven't had much time for KSP lately and while I'll try to keep this updated, adding new features isn't going to happen in the foreseeable future.[1.3.1] Cloaking Device (v0.11a Oct 14, 2017)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire