mardi 28 novembre 2017

[1.3.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.7.1 part 1*]

Isn't it alt + f11? KSS has configs that overwrites stock scatterersettings. Changing settings ingame will always be overwritten by the settings made in the "Scatterer_RemoveStock"-Patch. So if you want to make changes to the stock celestials you need to edit the patch instead.

I had this same problem when I added the Kelnis System(0.7.1), where I was no longer able to bring up the Scatterer config menu in the main menu, so I looked at the log and found that Scatterer was running into something like an array index out of bounds error ( don't recall the exact error ) for Ora. I removed Ora from KSS/KSS_Scatterer/Configs/Scatterer_PlanetList.cfg and Scatterer was able to properly load and I was able to bring up the Scatterer menu once again.

However I was not satisfied with just removing it, so I dug a little deeper and found that it was pqs.ChildSpheres[0] in Scatterer that was throwing the error, which seemed to indicate an issue with Ora's Kopernicus config KSS/KopernicusFiles/Kelnis System/Ora/Ora.cfg. I'm not a developer but I play one at work, and it looks like there is a missing `}` bracket on line 558 needed to close off `landClasses` before `scatters`. I added the bracket, re-enabled Ora in Scatterer_PlanetList.cfg, and Scatterer now loads Ora and the Scatterer menu comes up properly.

Oh, I'd also like to state that this mod is incredible! I can't begin to imagine how much time has been put into it, I'm not worthy of it's awesomeness, but thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us.[1.3.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.7.1 part 1*]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire