mardi 28 novembre 2017

BDA Sandbox

I know of an old version of the large ship parts mod that's still compatible with the latest version of KSP. Unlike the most recent version, it has boat parts with ridiculously high heat capacities and impact tolerances, such that one battleship hull piece took several thousand 30mm rounds to destroy when I tested them. I also fired three AIM-120's at them that hit at a velocity of 567 m/s, and nothing.

With KJR, Tweakscale, and any other weapon mod such as NAS, we could create low-part count flying warships and fight each other with raw, unadulterated firepower. I do have such a ship on Kerbalx, but I will admit it's been untested in combat.BDA Sandbox

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire