vendredi 3 novembre 2017

Tek Thing 30 day Security Challenge.

One of the regular channels I watch is Tek Thing from Hak5. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6s...4mxnizvOroOvkQ

Shannon Morse, is running a 30 day challenge to help you beef up your personal security and privacy.
I'm following along and have completed the first 2 days.

Cleaned up all my old devices, phones, and such yesterday. Either factory reset it, snatched out the hard drive, or in the case of a cracked Nexus 7 that could turn on but the touch scree didn't work, I just dumped it in water until it went completely dead.

Now have a pile of e-waste by the door ready to go to recycling and only things that I absolutely use are on my home wifi.

Still hunting down every single account I've ever had and trying to close them out. As you can imagine decades of being online means a crap load of accounts out there that I haven't used in years.

It's a great exercise that I would share for others.
http://ift.tt/2huKlZg

Hope it's helpful.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire