mardi 28 novembre 2017

What did you do in KSP today?

I learned a long time ago that it was a lot easier to fly my planes if they all use the same set of action groups - all thirteen planes in the Auk series use that set and I've got all but my crappiest earliest surveyor planes using them too (as appropriate, anyway). 1 toggles the engine, 2 toggles the intakes, 3 toggles the docking ports (it also toggles solar panels on the designs that use them), 4/5 are for FAR flaps, 7 releases payload (pretty much exclusive to the Auk IV), and 9 toggles the antenna/airspike. On my rockets, 1 usually toggles solar panels (if any). 0 is generally reserved for emergency actions after an abort.What did you do in KSP today?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire