mercredi 19 février 2014

Brainstorm some names for me

Hey everyone, I'm designing my website right now, just started working with my first client, and I'm having trouble coming up with a name. Or at least, one that isn't taken. Every name I've come up with so far, the domain name has been taken by what seems to be domain squatters rather than legit websites. Ugh.



Anyway, I'm a consultant, I work with small businesses on stuff like marketing, business plans, website optimization, and later on will do SEO. Here are some of the names I've come up with but can't use:



MicroMarketing

MiniMarketing

TheBizard

OneHourMarketing

MarketingMaestro





Any other bright ideas? Also anyone know where these domain squatters live so I can burn their homes down?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire