vendredi 28 février 2014

Is there a large enough market for this online business?

So some background, I want to sell motorcycle stunt/crash cages. Im majoring in engineering. I came up with a design that will allow me to produce each one approximately 8 times faster (literally) than they are currently being made today by motorcycle shops AND at a lower production cost. I plan to sell these stunt cages primarily online and probably have other motorcycle shops sell them for me and pay them commission.



I want to accurately calculate how much i will be selling. How would I go about doing this? There seems to be plenty listings of them on ebay, none on craigslist, and a few on motorcycle forums. Is there an accurate way I would be able to determine how big this market is?? i am EXTREMELY excited to get started on this as i know i will blow my competition out of the water :D




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire