jeudi 27 février 2014

Tickets sold vs. attendance

One friend of mine was asking me about Valentine Day Dance that I recently attended. I had no idea of how many tickets were sold vs real attendance. I had heard that close to 80 tickets were sold, but only 50 or so people came.



My friend had mentioned that it looks bad for organization. Think of how much food are wasted because of # of no shows. I don't see it as being a bad thing. People make "donation" if they don't go to the dance. If anything, it means more food for those that did come. More leftovers to bring home.



Obviously, it may hurt because raffle tickets and tickets for games at the events cannot be purchased if people don't come. Still, I would think that organization would be happy to sell so many tickets.



What do you think??



I'm interested in how you see this from a business point of view.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire