mercredi 19 février 2014

Schedule C or no?

I have owned a product photography business (sole proprietorship) for about 30 years. I moved about 10 years ago and ever since my profits have been going down. Last year I finally got a full time job, and didn't earn one cent from my business, didn't advertise, etc.



I am about to quit my job and start up again with my business so I do not want to indicate that I closed the business on my taxes. Yet I didn't really operate the business last year.



Here is my question: how do I complete my taxes when one of the first questions on turbo tax is do I have a business, or did I close down a business, in 2013. I can't really do a schedule C (which would indicate that I had a business in 2013) with no income or expenses for the business. Yet, I am about to start putting energy into it again so I am not ready to shut it down so I don't want to say as much on my taxes. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions :confused:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire