mercredi 26 février 2014

starting ONE or TWO companies?

Hi everyone,



I really need some advice, as I am about to register a company, or two, depending on what advice I get. I am in the middle of setting up what appears as two very different businesses, but both share expenses for things like product photography, packaging and some of the materials that goes into the making of each. As for marketing, they are two very different products and so for this reason it seems reasonable to look at it as two separate companies. I'm thinking of all the options but can't seem to make my mind up as to which option is best. Two separate companies, or one 'parent' company with a 'child' company under its wings - more like a brand perhaps? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire