jeudi 27 février 2014

Developing an Angle for a Brokerage Firm

I'm looking for a way to create an angle that says "This is why it's better to hire my company (or any brokerage for that matter), instead of hiring individuals." --to boost my reputation and gain attention, respect, and interest in doing business with me.



Business is being handed left, right, and centre to both brokerages and individuals. But I need to write up a little summary on what my company does as reading this bio is a fundamental step in the hiring decision process after contacting a prospect. It should be short as possible and stand out from the competition in a mixed catalog of say 50 other candidates showing up in their email, made up of mostly individuals but also brokerages.

So what I'm looking for by posting this is to brainstorm some various benefits of going through a brokerage. This may be child's play to some of you, but to people new to starting a brokerage or learning how, I think this can help others as well.



All I have so far is this:

-Minimizing the hiring-risk: outsourcing to people we already know can deliver, thus reducing the risk of hiring someone that doesn't deliver, potentially saving you money.



How would you angle yourself when the bottom line is essentially: We take your project and outsource it? If this is a sales question, I apologize for placing it in the wrong section.



Thanks in advance for contributing your ideas.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire