lundi 17 février 2014

Payment Option

This is my first time starting a Business. I am selling construction materials as an agent. I do not buy inventory from manufacturers. I simply set my own price based on the price that the manufacturer gave me, and I earn the difference.



My question is, what kind of payment options do I have for my customers. Since I will be targeting customers from outside my local area, face to face payment(either cash or cheque) is probably not a good option.



Does anybody know how they usually take care of the payment for B2B construction materials? More specifically, when do they pay? Do they pay before or after the material arrives? Or they paid some deposit first, and then the rest when the material arrives?



I've done some research and came up with a view option.



- Setting up an account with my customers. (In another word, become their supplier and business partner)

- online payment/ Bank electronic transfers.

- Or let the manufacturer handle the payment, and then the manufacturer pays me a certain amount?



Please let me know When and How I should take care of this payment issue. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire