mercredi 12 février 2014

Ryan from Florida

Hello All,



I'm Ryan and I own Appointment Aid. It's an Appointment Reminder service for small businesses that allows them to easily send out Phone call, Text message, and Email appointment reminders. Their clients can confirm or cancel their appointment during the automated reminder. It's an online service so there is no setup required on our customer's end unless they want to customize the reminder messages (which can be done within their members panel online). The service is relatively new but I have been in the online space for some time now.



I'm 24 years old and from Florida but I've been working online for well over 5 years now. Before Appointment Aid I did affiliate marketing for dating companies, diet supplement companies, fitness equipment companies and more. I have experience with SEO, Adwords, Facebook Ads, various self-serve ad platforms, and more. Last year I decided I was tired of being an affiliate for other people's products and wanted to own my own product that I felt really helped others, and thats how I ended up making Appointment Aid.



In my non-business time I like playing Madden 25 (Xbox 360 now, future PS4 owner when next year's madden comes out), all things technology, watching good movies, and watching/listening to motivational speakers like Gary Vaynerchuk, Zig Ziglar (RIP), and others.



I joined here to network with other small business owners. I look forward to joining in on some threads and helping out where I can.





- Ryan




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire