lundi 2 juin 2014

Website designer and advanced promotion expert looking for a project

I have been doing website design and promotion for 10+ years in both freelance and enterprise environments. I've worked with companies such as Stanley-Proto Tool, The Weather Channel, and many others. I see small businesses paying "website marketing" companies which have no idea what they are doing, and it is incredibly frustrating. If your "promotion" company cannot show you reports which track every dollar spent on website promotion to each dollar made from that promotion (detailed ROI reporting), then please contact me, because you are throwing your money away.



I am very experienced in effective website design and quantifiable website promotion, and am looking to work with serious and high-integrity companies of any size in a design and/or consulting capacity.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire