lundi 2 juin 2014

Filling Out LLC Form – Confused Over One Question (Need Help)

Hello everyone,



I decided to set up my own LLC. Online form is pretty straight-forward but only one section is confusing to me.



“Name and Address of Person(s) Authorized to Manage LLC”.



Do I list myself as a Authorized Representative (AR), Authorized Person (AP), or Authorized Member (AMBR), Manager (MGR) other title? Do I leave it blank?



I also read that if I leave that info out then when opening a bank account I may need to create LLC resolution so I may be able to open that bank account. Which seems like extra work. Or am I totally off?



I am filing this out in Florida and I am going to be the only member/owner that runs the LLC.



Please Help.



Here is the image of the question:







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire