lundi 16 février 2015

Cost of Signage

I'm working on estimating the start-up costs for a cafe and I'm running into a few little problems.

What I'd like to know today is if anyone can give me a price range that custom signage usually costs.

I'll need one for above the store in the shopping center and for their large sign. I'd guess I'd need one about 2'x6', stand alone letters would be my preference, maybe with my logo too. My name (Southern Velvet Cafe) is 18 letters long, if that matters.

I would like it to light up, and be a non-standard font so it will stand out more.

Does anyone know what I can expect to pay for a job like this? I realize it can vary regionally, so I'm in north Florida if anyone has specific experience.

I would contact sign makers directly, but as I'm still around a year out from opening the business, I feel it's too soon to contact professionals.

Any help or advice you can give would be appreciated!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire