mardi 17 février 2015

Looking to expand

A little about me. I own a very small courier service. I have four independent contract workers that work for me. Right now with what we currently focus on delivering my contractors mainly work during the hours of 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. We average a profit of 47% which is what I take home as pay. I have incorporated the business as an LLC as well.



The problem is that even with 47% profit I, and my IC's are just not making enough money because our total revenue is too low. This is not a problem of pricing or with pay. This is due to the volume of orders and the time in which the orders happen. This is unlikely to change due to the nature of my business.



I'm looking to expand into other areas but I'm struggling to think of businesses that might need a courier. Any suggestions?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire