mercredi 18 mars 2015

Any graphic design services ?

Hi everyoane !



My name is Victor,and I am new on this forum,so if I post in the wrong place,I ask admin to move this post in the right place.Begining I would like to say that I have read here many posts with great interest,and congratulations for exciting contents.



My passion is Graphic Design,and I work in this industry for more than a few years.All this time,my goal was to try that our customers leave happy and satisfied.For this,if you are interested for any Graphic Design services (Logo,baners,flyers,facebook cover,web design,business card ,and many other stuf),I am open to any collaboration.



For any questions, feel free to contact me on e-mail adress is : Vectoronisor@gmail.com



Cheers !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire