vendredi 13 mars 2015

Photography background template Copyright Infringement??

I have a question and wanted to see if anyone had any knowledge on the issue.



I have a business that deals with taking photos for people in public and I was going to create a number of templates of backgrounds for the people to be photoshopped into but I was told it might deal with copyright issue.



I live in Jacksonville, Fl. So for example, say I had someone come in to take a close up portrait photo and I had a few clean Jacksonville Jaguars logos as template for the background.

If I was charging the customer money for the photo and rendering, would it then be copyright infringement?



Also, what if their Registered Trademark was still in the photo, announcing that it was someone's official trademark?



Does anyone have any knowledge about it?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire