lundi 30 mars 2015

Syrian Electronic Army hacks 5 biggest hosting companies

I've been dealing with this since 7 last night. Finally got some confirmation from one of the company's tech support this morning about what was happening.

Apparently they hacked Endurance Group companies including Bluehost, Justhost, Hostgator, Hostmonster and FastDomain.


A security tech I spoke to this morning told me that on her network alone they have over 100K sites affected. I also heard that Go Daddy was hit too, but can't confirm.

A few blog posts are starting to come out about it.



I haven't heard any official word from the hosting companies, but then again they don't publicize when things like this happen.



If you're affected it's not the normal SEA logo... your site will be just a white screen with some symbols in the top left corner. At least that's what I saw on a client's site last night before it was restored.



5 Biggest Hosting Companies hacked by Syrian Electronic Army - Hacker News



Syrian Electronic Army hacks Bluehost, Justhost, Hostgator, Fastdomain and Hostmonster




http://ift.tt/1MpFlQE




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire