mardi 10 mars 2015

living abroad and getting income from us

i am naturalized us citizen and thinking to go back to my country permanently soon. when i move outside the US, i will still have income sources from the US, such as the ad revenues from my website, or the revenues from the book i will have published. they will go into my us checking account. i will not have any address in the US. when doing my schedule C, when i use a foreign address, does it complicate things, such as extra paperwork? or i just make one schedule C as usual (only with a foreign address)?

after moving out of us, i will not have anything remaning in the US, except my bank and credit card accounts. based on this i will not also have to do any state taxes correct?



i know that i will have to do other paperwork related to my foreign income, but my question above is just concerning my US income.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire