dimanche 15 mars 2015

How to make an Original Bus idea acceptable in mall setting?

So I want to put this out there to see what kind of advice I can get that might help me and anyone else out there with a similar issue.



The business idea that I have is quite different than the normal "mall store" template. With that being said, I want to change their mind by having the structure be modern and clean, and have no holes in the business plan so that they have to really think hard to explain to me why it isn't meant to be in their mall, oooor just tell me it isn't something that they want to be associated with.



My plan deals with 3 life sized sport arcade games towards the back of the store, when I say life sized sports games, this means when you picture a regular basketball arcade shooting game from Dave n Busters (plugin any nearby arcade) it is similar to that but the dimensions are 20'X8'. The three sports would be basketball shot, football pass, and a baseball pitch. Along with these arcade games there would be other things within the store that would bring customers in and would bring in revenue (phone charging station, video game station on wall, vending machine, clothing area, seating, and photography studio). Although it might seem overwhelming of the total number of things involved, positioned and installed correctly, it would be seamless and simple.



With these things being said, is there any advice on how to make it more appealing to the mall management (style, setup, etc.) that one would like to comment on?



As I write this, I have made a 1d floor plan and have a 3d plan being created via Fiverr :)



Although I have only given a glimpse in the plan, any advice towards the business model would be sufficiently appreciated (holes in plan)?



"Never assume that every critic is a nonbeliever, everyone is not hating on you, someone out there is just telling you the truth in hope that it creates a resolve." ;)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire