mardi 24 mars 2015

Private Co. Share Buyback

Hi Everyone



This is my first post. I'm hoping someone can guide me to getting information on the following topic:



We are a small private corporation ($18mm in sales) and have a few investors that have some A Round and Common Shares. We want to buy back these shares from some of the investors. They don't receive any dividends and we never hear from them so I would think they would be interested in selling them back to us. We definitely will speak to our Attorney when we start but I wanted to get familiar with it before we ask an Attorney to educate us us on it.



Questions are:



*How do we go about doing this

*How do we figure out the price of the shares (again we are a private co.)

*How long do you think it will take



Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire