jeudi 19 mars 2015

Catchy name for an Import of Nepali goods?

Hello and Good day Everybody,



This is my first post so please do not hesitate to correct me in any way.



Me and my partner are starting a small business Importing Nepalese goods such as clothing gear etc and distribute on New Zealand. We've put up a business plan and have almost everything on a good way to start. The only thing which is a brainer for us is a Name for the business.



I came up with a logo that comes out of our past travels threw Nepal as a good memory. It's Budha's eyes on a Swayambhunath Stupa swayambhunath stupa.jpg



We have thought of several names which most of them were just bold or boring and some taken such as for example Sherpa Gear.

The other name I've thought today is Swayambu Clothing which I'm worried is bit hard to remember, spell and catch to.



I was hoping I could get some nice input of what do you thing about my names or ideas.



All the best, Jan n Lucy


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire