jeudi 12 mars 2015

Business Name Feedback (Female preferred!)

Hi everyone,

This is a particularly unique situation in which I've had the opportunity to start a new subscription business outside of Canada. The unique part is both my partner and I are male, and the service we are offering is specifically targeted at Females. We've had a few female friends approach us about the idea and the positive responses we've received have been overwhelming. The service is a 'time of the month' box, where you would receive all your essential products you need for your time of the month.



This is where I could use some help! I would love to hear some feedback (from females preferably) on our business name. If you have any suggestions yourself I would love to hear them, but I'm looking for feedback on the business name below:



Beaver Box



The rational behind it is simple:

1. Beaver - an alternative name for your female body part

2. We're based out of Canada and the beaver is one of our national animals. The double meaning could be beneficial to play off of.

3. These subscription box's would be shipped directly to customers homes. In some cases, living in an apartment building, parcels are received and held onto by the concierge. Although Beaver Box would be quite obvious to the customer, I think it's not obvious enough for a 3rd party (e.g. concierge) to conclude what is actually in the box. That way it still tries to keep your time of month private to only the user.



PLEASE, PLEASE don't hold back on your comments/feedback/criticism. My main concern is with point number 1. Men have certain slang words they use, that can be somewhat derogatory towards women. I want to make sure that 'beaver' is a friendly word for females, and not derogatory in any way.



Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire