jeudi 12 mars 2015

Keep Ventures under ONE Structure or Form Multiple Business Entities

Hello Guys,



I am new here to the forums and I am needing some input from others here on the forum.



I started my business (Lindsey Interactive, LLC) about 2 years ago as an Internet Marketing Company that specializes in things such as Web Design, SEO, Social Media, Advertising, etc.



However, as time as went on, the business entrepreneur has started to want to branch out into different ventures as well, such as Retail, Property Management, Investments, etc.



So, my question is this....should I just keep them ALL under Lindsey Interactive, LLC and keep all agreements, revenue coming into one company there, or is it best to really open up individual LLC's for each individual venture/industry.



I have heard of people doing it both ways, what is your thoughts, which do you feel is best and why?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire