samedi 7 mars 2015

Conflict of Intrest issue.

Hello Guys and Gals,



Previously I had issues with finding a job after my last situation. I ended up finding a job that pays 10 an hour which is so so for what I do. The company is a remote customer service job where the customers are placed on subscription based contracts every month for computer repair. Since I have my own computer business basically playing it incognito I would like to do the same thing but better. The company charges so much money and basically rating a virus removal as a hard repair which is ridicious. Currently I go to school for one day out of the week and I will graduate next year should I wait to gain more information or go for the gold? What will be the best option for me to take and if I do stay there what ways can I manage my business working mostly banking hours at the place I got hired? Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire