lundi 14 septembre 2015

College...College...College...

Well, it's my junior year in high school and it's time to look at colleges. The only issue is...I have no idea on earth what I'm going to do. I know for a fact I'm going to be going into business, like I really don't want to do anything else. I love the stock market and all that stuff. When I'm not doing business stuff 24/7 I feel so empty. Anyways, I have been looking at a lot of successful entrepreneurs and investors. Most of them have like liberal arts degrees for their bachelors. I want to be an entrepreneur, I love starting companies. I understand I should go for a bachelor's degree in whatever I want to pursue in business whether it's engineering or science in whatever, but what about an MBA? I heard you really shouldn't get one especially for entrepreneurs, but is that true?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire