vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Will Amazon's $50 tablet change the market?

I've had probably 4 different tablets over the years and currently don't have a working one at all.
Even when I had "full featured" tablets, I generally only used them as readers..to sit on the couch or take with me to read blogs and such.

Never had a Kindle, but I'm already a prime member and reviews on it have been great since the launch, so I'll probably get at least one at this price. $50 and it has an SD card slot, kind of a no brainier if you just want a reader and do some basic web stuff. I mean do I really need a 4K display and tons of on board storage just to read stuff?

Just wondering if anyone else will be jumping on it, and do you think this will force other main stream makers to come out with cheaper tablets for people like me who aren't looking for a "laptop replacement"?

By the way, I know it's not lost on most of you that Star Trek was the first to envision the tablet reader/communication device like so many other things that we have today :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire